Contact Information and Hours of Operation
If you do not have a Login to KDADS Web Applications
or need assistance - Contact KDADS Help Desk
Help Desk hours are from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday
Voice Mail after hours
KDADS Web Applications - Hours of Availability
||2:00am - 10:30pm|
|Saturday||2:00am - 10:30pm|
|Sunday||11:00am - 10:30pm|
On State of Kansas observed holidays, the system is available, however, ISD staff will not be available for assistance during
these holidays, as well as Saturdays and Sundays.
How to use (your Options) - Click links below for Instructions
Password Format and Use Requirements
- Begin with a capital letter (A - Z)
- Contains at least one lower case letter (a - z)
- Contains at least one number (0 - 9)
- Contains at least one special character (@, #, $, *, etc.)
- Must be 8 to 20 characters long.
- Passwords should not contain any spaces.
- The password should be something that would be hard to guess.
- Once changed, the password should not be changed within 3 days.
- The password should be changed at least every 60 days.
- The same password should not be reused within a 12 month period.
- Repeated entry of the wrong password will lock the access, until reset by the KDADS Help Desk.
- The password should not be shared. If given to the Help Desk for system recovery, the password will be reset to a new value, delivered to the user, and must be reset on first use.
(Leading and trailing spaces will be removed from passwords.)
# # # # WARNING FOR OFFICIAL STATE BUSINESS ONLY # # # #
Please use this technology responsibly. The contents and communications of this information system, including electronic mail and internet access, may be monitored to detect inappropriate use. K.S.A. 75-2949e(a)(3)and other statutes allow disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment, as a consequence of inappropriate use. If you need more information, contact the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services Help Desk at